Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Site Updates

Release 9 went live in the Windows Store today!

Today I also made some updates to this website, which I think should make it look a little nicer and provide more information than is possible with just what I can put in the Windows Store. I'm sure you see the new background! It fits the theme of the app a bit better and it makes things easier to read (I think it does, at least).

Also added are some screenshots to the Features page. The Windows Store only lets you upload a certain number, and as this app grows it will need more space to showcase the features that are included. I've already had to start choosing which ones to leave out for the store, but here I will be able to add as many as I want to. I will be adding more pretty soon.

A Version History is also available via the links on the right side of the page. Given how quickly I've pushed some updates out, it's entirely possible that you missed out on one or two. This page will let you review what has been added with each release in case you miss it when you update from the store. Again, the Windows Store only gives you so much room to have an update history so I needed a place where it can continue to grow.

Please continue sending in your feature requests! I've gotten some great feedback so far and the app has been improved greatly because of your suggestions. Also please report any bugs to me and I will get them fixed ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment