Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FAQ Section Added

Today I added an FAQ page to this blog, which you can access from the link on the right. The list will be growing all the time, but for now it should hopefully answer some of the common questions I get about LCARS interface, especially relating the media player for the first batch of questions. If there are any questions that aren't on there, please continue to e-mail me and I will likely add it to the FAQ if it makes sense to. The description in the Windows Store is getting to be too long to post all of the features included and the answers to questions people may have, so I decided it was time to add some more to this site. A page with a full list of features will be added soon as well. As this app grows, so does the amount of information that needs to be available!

I don't think I will have time this week to add any new app updates, but there are a LOT of new pieces in progress, and I'm hoping to have some of it ready by next week. If any bugs are reported though, those will be fixed ASAP and I will push an update out to resolve them.  There is certainly no lack of new content that I'm planning to add. I've gotten a lot of requests for features and I'm working on getting a lot of them integrated. Please keep sending requests in though, as many may make sense to go along with other features that are planned.

I'm also still looking for Windows 8 Developers who want to make other LCARS apps. I may be able to help you get started by using the framework and controls I developed for this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment