Saturday, January 12, 2013

And the updates keep rolling....

UPDATE: This release is now listed in the store! I've already got the next version in the works, though. Some updates coming to the Media Player as well as some additional customization to let you tailor your LCARS Terminal how you want it. The customizations will likely be spread across several updates.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I just submitted another update to the Windows Store this morning. Nothing too major this time, but you can now create new folders with the File Manager. I also fixed a couple visual issues with the Calculator and I also added a new System Type that you can access in the Settings screen. This one is designed to resemble the LCARS computers used on the Enterprise-E in Star Trek: Nemesis! I think this is probably my favorite color scheme to use.

The approval process can take up to 7 days for the Windows Store, but usually it is much faster. Watch for this update to hit the store in the next few days. And maybe I will have some more updates ready to submit again by then. Keep up the feature requests! It makes it easier to prioritize what is wanted the most when I have several people asking for the same thing. That's how the File Manager came about, so let me hear your ideas! I'm also thinking of overhauling the sounds in the app too, adding more and possibly some customization options as well.

Sneak peak at the new colors:

No comments:

Post a Comment