Saturday, March 30, 2013

LCARS Simulator for Windows Phone 8 Has Been Released!

Well those of you waiting for a Windows Phone version of LCARS Interface can finally get it! At least part of it.  The Tactical Simulator from LCARS Interface is now available in the Windows Phone Store!

Check it out at: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=8a788d12-bd8f-479f-9b4e-02f98477f767

I hope to start on a companion app bringing more features from LCARS Interface (and some new ones specific to the phone platform) to Windows Phone soon. The simulator seemed like a good first step to bring something fully functional to the phone and make sure all of my controls and other code framework are working properly.

I apologize for the delay of Release 16 of LCARS Interface for Windows 8. Microsoft apparently has some issues they need to sort out, as the release has been certified and has been sitting in the "Signing and Publishing" phase for over 30 hours now. Usually that goes through in less than one hour. I'm hoping that update will show up for you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back in the future. I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to seek out so many helpful information here in the publish, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete