Friday, March 29, 2013

LCARS Interface Release 16 is now Available!

Well, finally Microsoft decided to approve my fairly trivial update, so that should start showing up in the store for you all sometime today. Their signing process has been slow lately so it may be later today. The changes are primarily described in my previous post so I won't reiterate them here, but there aren't any major changes for this update, but it does fix a few things and prepare the app for changes that will be coming next.  Finding time to work on this stuff has been harder lately, but it's still being updated! I need to figure out the next big feature that I need to work on adding. If you have an idea for what that should be, let me know! It can either be a fun thing or a productivity thing.

Still waiting for the LCARS Simulator app for Windows Phone to be approved. Hopefully that will be soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment